Nov 9, 2015

Apologies for Delays

I just wanted to apologize to the readers of this blog for vanishing the last year. I've had a lot of emergencies and life changes this last 12 months that has pulled me away from writing and blogging both. I haven't stopped thinking about writing, and I'm starting to get some kind of rhythm back into it again. Hopefully soon I can get back to working on this blog as well.

Thank you to those who have been patient. I've gone through all the comments and answered as many questions as I could find. If you have left me a message and I have not answered you, let me know and I'll see what I can do. I am no longer going to be as out of touch as I have been. Things are settling down some and although there is always some crisis, I'm learning to make time for writing no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment